The schedule below lists the Men’s Golf Association matches for 2020. The schedule has been updated to reflect changes due to COVID-19. Regular events will be held on the first Wednesday of each month. Tee time is 11:00 AM. Games are at the Flying L Golf Course unless otherwise indicated. We expect to hold at least 4 matches at out of town courses in 2020.
Events in bold type are special events held in conjunction with players from the Ladies Golf Association, the Couples League, and/or players from other groups and organizations.
The regular noon game will be held on the remaining Wednesdays of each month. Tee time for the noon game is (you guessed it) 12:00 noon.
Men’s Golf Association Events For 2020
- June 3 MGA Individual Low Net
- June 13 Par 3 – 10:00 AM Shotgun Start
- July 1 MGA 1-Man Scramble – 11:00 AM
- July 16 Ridin’ The River Church Scramble – 8:30 AM Shotgun
- August 5 MGA 2-Person Mixed Format – 11:00 AM
- September 2 MGA 2-Man Shamble – 11:00 AM
- September 17-18 Discounted Practice for Cowboy Classic
- September 18-20 Cowboy Classic – 2-Man Shamble: Sept. 18 – Shootout @ 4:30 PM, Sept. 19 – noon shotgun, Sept. 20 – 10:00 AM shotgun
- October 7-8 Firemen Fall Fest 2-Person Scramble: Oct. 7 – noon shotgun, Oct. 8 – 9:00 AM shotgun
- November 4 MGA 2-Person Scramble (Out of Town: TBA)
- November 14-15 Club Championship – 1st Tee Time 11:00 AM
- December 2 MGA 1-Man Scramble – 11:00 AM
- December 5 Winter Cup – 10:00 AM
Photo courtesy of Lynn Ricker.